October 16, 2009

Just for you Shelley :)

My friend Shelley posted on her blog a month ago about her mission to find a four leaf clover. I couldn't help but laugh at her post. Ask anyone, I have a knack for finding four leaf clovers. I use to find one a month usually while I was out in right field in softball or walking the ASAP kids from Ashburn Elm to the Sports Pavilion. I hadn't been looking in sometime. After reading Shelley's blog I decided I was overdue. Plus I wanted to see if I still had my talent. Let's just say "I still got it!" :) Found this one while I was walking around outside the corn maze waiting for Gammie and the kids to find their way out. I had to laugh at my dad. He pulled the one I gave him back in high school out of his wallet. I couldn't believe he still had it after all these years. I never keep any of them. I always give them away to family and friends. Shelley, this one is headed your way :) Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment