November 29, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Alison

I can't believe my baby girl is 3. Time sure is flying by. Can it be that we are having way too much fun? :) Alison's birthday (10/17) fell on a Saturday this year. Go figure she wanted to spend her birthday at Chuck-e-cheese. Lucky me. I'm not big on parties. I can't take the stress. So I came up with an idea that makes the kids happy and me stress free :) I let the kids pick where they want to spend their birthday. Then I tell the Grandparents and Aunts what are plans are if they want to participate. This year Aunt Doe Doe, Uncle Boo and Nana made the early trip. Chuck-e-cheese really isn't that bad when you get there early.

The kids and I were pretty wore out by 1pm. Lucky for us Gammie and Grandpa invited us up their way for dinner, cake and ice cream. Uncle Tom joined us for that adventure. He missed the whole Chuck-e-cheese event due to work.







No comments:

Post a Comment